Heat up your Valentine’s night and be transported to the riverbanks of Africa where some of the wildest animals will be illuminated. Enjoy gourmet cuisine complete with warm duck confit salad, minestrone soup, a palette cleanser, and savory braised beef short rib or pan seared sea bass. Pair your meal with your choice of vivacious red or white wine and top off your meal with succulent chocolate covered strawberries. Enjoy all this while an animal care specialists chats about our hippos, Uma and Timothy, and feeds them their favorite meal.
By the end of this zoo-nique experience, your feathers will be sure to flap and your tails tussle!
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
- $85 price per person
- Reservations are required
- Check-in is from 6:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the zoo’s front gate
- Experience starts at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a 21 and up only event
- Five course plated dinner
- Complimentary red and white wine service throughout the evening
- Bottle of champagne for purchase
- Hippo feed viewing experience
Date: February 14
$85 per person