Get up close to one of nature’s largest mammals! You even get the opportunity to get up close and personal with our Rhinos during this truly unique behind-the-scenes interaction.
Please note, while the zoo is closed to the general public, there will be a limit of 8 guests per tour.
Behind the Scenes Interaction Guidelines
- Overall program lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
- San Antonio Zoo admission tickets are not required for the tour while the zoo is closed to the general public.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Behind-the-Scenes Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed behind-the-scenes.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.
@ 1:15 p.m. | $39.00 per person