Please join us – The 1st Annual
Education 2 Conservation Celebration Luncheon
Center for Conservation & Research at San Antonio Zoo
April 27th, 2022
2022 Conservation Award Recipients: The Wuest Family
Featuring Keynote Speaker
Jeff Corwin & his WILD, Worldwide Adventures
Wednesday, April 27
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
San Antonio Zoo – Rhino Deck
Your purchase benefits Center for Conservation & Research at San Antonio Zoo.
About Our Keynote Speaker: Jeff Corwin
The renowned conservationist and three-time Emmy award-winning television host Jeff Corwin is one of the world’s most recognized environmental activists. In his engaging, passionate wildlife programming—for Disney, Discovery, ABC, NBC, Nat Geo and others—he shares triumphant stories of the battles being waged and won in defense of the earth’s most threatened creatures and ecosystems.
His very first TV series was the wildly successful Going Wild with Jeff Corwin with Disney. His Animal Planet series, The Jeff Corwin Experience, was a global sensation. Most recently he has served as creator and executive producer of Ocean Treks (2016) and Alaska Animal Rescue (2020) as well as host of Wildlife Nation (2021). Documentary credits include Planet in Peril, hosted alongside Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta (2007), Expedition Chesapeake (2019), and the joint film-book project, 100 Heartbeats: The Race to Save the Earth’s Most Endangered Species.
Please direct questions to email@example.com
or call 210-734-7184 option #5 (Development)
- San Antonio Zoo admission included.
- Check-in from 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. | Celebration starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Overall program lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the celebration due to inclement weather and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you for a future date.
- No service animals are permitted during the experience.