Get an exclusive up-close look at one of the coolest animals at San Antonio Zoo. Plus, you will have the chance to interact with one of Africa’s rarest species.
This animal interaction is now taking reservations for experiences beginning on August 21, 2020. This behind-the-scenes experience is limited to groups/families of six (6).
Behind the Scenes Interaction Guidelines
- Overall program lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Admission to San Antonio Zoo is separate and required for entry.
- Face masks for guests ages 2 and older will be required during all behind-the-scenes interactions.
- The behind-the-scenes tour fee is non-refundable, however, the tour will be rescheduled when possible if necessary.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Behind-the-Scenes Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed behind-the-scenes.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 2:00 p.m.