Charitable Donation Requests
San Antonio Zoo is pleased to give back to the community by considering all charitable donation requests from qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. It is our policy to donate up to one (1) Family Four-Pack (two adult and two child admission tickets) per year per eligible organization. Behind the scenes tours, zoo memberships, or blocks of tickets are not donated.
Please keep in mind that while each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all requests.
The following groups are not eligible to receive donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Political campaigns/fundraisers
- Employee prizes/incentives
- Groups utilizing tickets for festivals, bingo events, building funds or other activities that are not tied directly to a not for profit organization
- Organizations planning to use tickets as door prizes, contests, incentives, group admission, etc.
Information Regarding Requests for a Donation
- No requests by phone, email or mail will be accepted. All requests must be completed online.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of one month prior to the event to allow time for review and processing.
- Each organization will only receive one contribution per calendar year.
- Please note that due to the tremendous volume of inquiries we receive, not all requests will be fulfilled and we cannot provide updates on the status of your request.
- All requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group
To be considered for a donation, please complete the form below: