January 23, 2022
February 11, 2022
March 25, 2022
April 14, 2022
May 23, 2022
June 25, 2022
July 29, 2022
August 12, 2022
September 5, 2022
October 4, 2022
November 15, 2022
December 12, 2022
Locals Days FAQ:
What do I need to provide to prove I am a San Antonio resident?
- ID or utility bill with San Antonio resident address.
- Address must say they live in the City of San Antonio.
I live in Bexar County but not in the City of San Antonio, do I still qualify for Locals Days?
- ID or utility bill address must say they live in the City of San Antonio.
Can I use my ID to get the discount for others in my party?
- No. Each person needs proof of residency in San Antonio to qualify for the discount.
Can I purchase Locals Day tickets online?
- Locals Day tickets can ONLY be purchased at our ticket booths.
Is the Locals Day discount only for admission or can it be used towards fun day tickets, food, beverage, etc.?
- The Locals Day discount is ONLY for daily admission.