Passport to Adventure: Quick Guide
A THIRD PARTY HOST WILL SELECT WINNER OF THE SAFARI TRIP AND THE ZOO MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS. Anyone can particpate!
Purchase your Zoo passport at the Zoo or online. The more you buy, the more chances to win.
$5 at the Zoo
$7 online (service and convenience fee included) Your Zoo passport will be mailed to you.
Register your unique passport number online at www.sazoo.org/p2a/register-your-unique-passport/. THAT’S IT! Once registered, PACK YOUR BAGS!!! You are now entered for a chance to win the safari trip for two to Kenya, Africa!
You do not have to be a local resident to participate in the passport program or to win the safari trip.
Must be 18 years or older to win the safari trip and monthly giveaways.
If you visit the San Antonio Zoo often or if you are a Zoo member, visit YOUR San Antonio Zoo from March through December for a chance to win spectacular, one-of-a-kind monthly giveaways. To view each months giveaway, visit:
Download a QR code reader app onto you smart phone. Don’t have a smart phone? Or don’t know what a QR code is, no problem. Visit the passport station located on your Zoo map or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- The monthly QR code will be located at any of the points of interest for each month.
- Scan the QR code and register your unique passport number - that's it! You are now entered for a chance to win that month’s giveaway.
- If you have more than one passport, each passport must be scanned or entered
- You do not need to visit your monthly Destinations, or complete your Points of Interest, or collect your monthly stamps in order to win the monthly giveaways.
- You DO need to visit the Zoo and search for monthly passport QR code which will be located at any of the Points of Interest for that month and enter your unique passport number in order to win.
Don't forget to use your Safari Savings discounts each month! Safari savings from previous months can be carried over. You do not need to visit your monthly Destinations, or complete your Points of Interest, or collect your monthly stamps in order to use your Safari Savings.
JUST FOR FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS!
And anyone can participate! Each month visit Your Destinations and check off your Points of Interest (pages 3-12) or Create Your Own Adventure (pages 13-21).
Collect stamps at the Passport Station. If the passport station is closed, collect stamps at the ticket taker booth on your way out or at the Nature Spot.
Good luck, and let your adventure BEGIN!!!