Feliz Zoo – vidad! Mrs. Claus has transformed her kitchen and is offering some of San Antonio’s favorite Mexican style cuisine. Celebrate the holidays while embracing San Antonio’s unique culture during this exclusive dinner. Enjoy being serenaded by mariachis while indulging on savory Tex-Mex foods. Plus, satisfy your sweet tooth with authentic Mexican pan dulce and Mexican hot cocoa. Plus, Mrs. Claus will decorate cookies with the kids and take you to have your family photo taken. Guests will meet at Mrs. Claus’ Cocina at 5:30 p.m., then dinner will begin at 6:00 p.m.
Mrs. Claus’ Cocina Guidelines
- San Antonio Zoo admission required, but not included.
- Guests 15yrs and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Check-in is from 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. | Experience starts at 6:00 p.m.
- Overall program lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the experience due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- The program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability.