Kiddie Park Party FAQ
Kiddie Park Party FAQs
What CAN You Bring into Kiddie Park for your Party:
- Piñatas are allowed. We will provide the rope and a place to hang the piñata. You will need to bring the piñata and the stick.
- No outside food is allowed.
- Extra folding tables and chairs are not allowed.
- Cakes, snacks, and decorations are all allowed. The only decoration not allowed is confetti and balloons.
- Characters and clowns are all allowed. You can have any special guest that falls under these categories come to your party, but we will not be able to police other kids in the park from coming up to that special guest.
What CAN’T You Bring into Kiddie Park for your Party:
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- No generators or BBQ pits can be brought into Kiddie Park at any time.
- There is no smoking or vaping in Kiddie Park.
- In an effort to keep Kiddie Park clean, party confetti and balloons are not permitted.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Parties:
- How many tables do I get for my party?
- Three Tables
- How can I extend the length of my party?
- Party hours extensions are based on availability. Please call ahead and see if we can extend your party.
- What if someone wants to ride after the 2-3 hour reservation is up?
- You will need to purchase a regular wristband or ride tickets.
- Can I get to the park early to set up my tables?
- Guests can arrive up to 30 mins before to set their party decorations and tables up.
- When do I need to pay my deposit?
- The $50 deposit is due upon booking the party. The remainder of your balance including food and drinks must be paid on or before the Thursday before your party.
- What if I have more than 12 kids?
- If you need more wristbands, just go back to where you checked in and we will charge you for the additional bands given.
- What are the weight and height requirements?
- Kiddie Park has no height or weight requirements for our rides. We do have an age requirement of 1-12 years old.
- Do you have any group drink discounts for parties?
- No, all prices are on a per-person basis with the exception of the 2.5-gallon lemonade or iced tea.
- Can I reserve a specific section of tables?
- We try our best to accommodate requests for particular sections, but we cannot 100% guarantee it. There are times where things happen that are out of our control that cause the party map for the day to change.
- How do I check-in for my party when I arrive?
- When you arrive for your party there will be someone at the front gate to greet you. They will have the party seating chart and will show you to your table. Your party host will arrive to greet you. Please note that the party host is not exclusive to your party as they may have other parties they are helping.
- Can I start a tab at the Snack Bar?
- No, if guest want to purchase food or drinks they may do so at the Snack Bar.
Party Cancellation/Refund and Rain-Out Policies
- Parties canceled prior to the 72-hour deadline will receive a full refund of deposit.
- Parties canceled prior to the 48-hour deadline will receive 75% refund of deposit.
- Parties canceled prior to the 24-hour deadline will receive a 50% refund of deposit.
- Parties that are underway cannot be refunded. (if possible, we will extend your party time for brief showers)
To cancel or reschedule your party, please email: email@example.com or call 830-773-3603. Please leave a voicemail/email with your name, the birthday of your child, the date and time of the scheduled party, and detailed information on if you want to cancel or reschedule.