Kiddie Park Parties
Kiddie Park is the perfect place to host your child’s next birthday party or celebration. Our party packages are perfect for small groups of up to 12* guests, and Kiddie Park has a ton of attractions that will keep your little ones entertained. Kiddie Park parties start at just $200 and include a 2-hour time frame for you and your party guests to enjoy Kiddie Park, America’s oldest children’s amusement park!
Kiddie Park also offers private parties where guests can have the park all to themselves for a two-hour block from Monday through Thursday when the park is closed. You can also reserve Kiddie Park for the entire morning, afternoon, or for the full day. Private parties can accommodate up to 200 guests.
Birthday Party Add-Ons
Looking to add more excitement and flavor to your party? You can also reserve party add-ons such as large pizzas from Papa John’s, Kid’s Meals (choose from hotdog, chicken nugget, and mini corn dog meals), a 10-inch Bundt Cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes, and more! Click the link below to reserve your party add-ons.
Kiddie Park Safety Guidelines
Please review our safety guidelines before your visit to Kiddie Park.
- Face Mask Policy ‘ages 10 and older’:
- Face masks for guests are strongly recommended in outdoor areas.
- Face masks are required for all indoor locations including restrooms.
- Face masks are available for sale merchandise booth near the ticket booth at the front of Kiddie Park.
- Kiddie Park Entry: Once you are in the park, you are able to stay as long as you want (average stay 2.5-3 hours). Please note; due to COVID-19 restrictions, re-entry is not allowed.
- For your convenience and safety, there will be dozens of hand-sanitizer stations placed throughout Kiddie Park courtesy of H-E-B.
- Kiddie Park Crew will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting knobs, rails, and other surfaces commonly touched throughout the Kiddie Park.
- Bathroom facilities are open and will be cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on pathways, and in restrooms.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 6-feet from the nearest guest that’s not in your group during your Kiddie Park visit.
- Our snack stands will be open with enhanced safety measures to ensure your group has a safe and fun experience.
- No tables of more than 10 people.
- Please be prepared to pay using a valid credit or debit card at Kiddie Park. VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover are accepted. Some locations accept Apple Pay and Android Pay. The ability to use cash is very limited.
To make your next Kiddie Park visit the best experience possible, please plan your visit ahead of time. We are in constant communication with state and local officials to ensure that we are operating responsibly.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and Kiddie Park employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Kiddie Park.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Kiddie Park, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.