It’s San Antonio’s new “must do” during the holidays.
- Hundreds of thousands of lights
- A winter wonderland, complete with snow flurries
- Animal light sculptures and a 20-foot snowman
- Carousel rides*
- Roast s’mores and sip hot cocoa by a fire*
- Meet-and-greet & photos with Santa (photo packages optional)
The Zoo will close for the day at 4:00 p.m. and reopens at 6:00 p.m. during Zoo Lights November 18, 2016–January 1, 2017
For more information on Zoo Lights click here.
*Additional charges apply