The San Antonio Zoo is home to a wide variety of animals representing 750 species of invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals. You can help us provide for the care and feeding of the Zoo’s living collection by sponsoring an animal for one year through our Adopt-an-Animal program.
You can adopt any animal in the Zoo. In return for your donation, we will send you or your gift recipient the sponsorship package that accompanies that particular gift level.
The Adopt-an-Animal program is perfect for many occasions: birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, businesses, school and club fundraising programs, and more.
Call the San Antonio Zoo at (210) 734-7184 ext. 1041 for more information.
Click HERE to buy now!
- Zoo Bucks are good at any culinary or merchandise location in the Zoo, not including admissions, stroller/wheelchair rentals, or attraction tickets.
- Meet the Keeper and Behind the Scenes Tours must be scheduled in advance with Zoo staff.
- Adoptions last one year and are renewable.
- No ownership rights are transferred.
- Any animal we currently have is available for adoption.