The Private Tour is a two-hour entertaining and educational adventure offering guided views and interesting stories of animal care and conservation. It is filled with experiences you can’t get anywhere else, as you will be traveling the Zoo on foot visiting some off-exhibit areas. These areas may include our behind the scenes hippos, okapi, and rhinos, flamingo experience, and our Brooder Room.
Expedition Adventure Schedule:
- 10:00 a.m. – Meet at Lions Pride Plaza
- 10:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Tour of the Zoo and various animal exhibits
- 12:00 End of Tour
*please note – Expedition Adventure tour experiences vary by date and are subject to animal availability. For questions about tour dates and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
Please note: Animal presentations and behind-the-scenes areas are subject to change based on the health and welfare of the animals.
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | $344 for up to 4 people ($86 per person)
Expedition Adventure Guidelines/Disclaimers:
- The overall tour lasts around two hours.
- Admission to San Antonio Zoo is separate and required for entry.
- Face masks for guests ages 2 and older will be required for all VIP Tours.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week’s notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the VIP tour Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health/well-being, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed during the VIP tour.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.