When a tortoise sticks its neck out, does it make a sound? Find out during this awesome behind-the-scenes interaction with some of the zoo’s oldest residents.
Behind the Scenes Interaction Guidelines
- Overall program lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Admission to San Antonio Zoo is separate and required for entry.
- Face masks for guests ages 2 and older will be required during all behind-the-scenes interactions.
- The behind-the-scenes tour fee is non-refundable, however, the tour will be rescheduled when possible if necessary.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Behind-the-Scenes Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed behind-the-scenes.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.
Daily at 10:30 a.m.