The grandparent grandchild bond is special. Celebrate that bond with a Grandparent’s Day Lunch at San Antonio Zoo! Spend time connecting with your youngest generation by enjoying a picnic style lunch in the zoo, learning about animals with an up-close encounter from the animal ambassador team, and taking a ride on the train. Create a unique family memory and make reservations today!
Grandparent’s Day Lunch Guidelines
- San Antonio Zoo admission required, but not included.
- Guests 15yrs and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Check-in is from 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. | Experience starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Overall program lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the experience due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability.
September 7 & 8
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.