Cowboy, our lovable resident rhino is taking over Easter bunny duties this year at San Antonio Zoo! Cowboy’s Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt will take place Sunday, April 4, from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. on the zoo’s Great Lawn and includes a tasty all-you-care-to-enjoy brunch menu featuring pancakes and French toast.
After breakfast, children can join Cowboy on the Great Lawn for an exciting Easter egg hunt! Zoo admission is required but not included in this separately ticketed event. Be sure to join Cowboy the Easter rhino for an egg-celent morning of fun & excitement!
Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt Guidelines
- Brunch Menu:
- Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, french toast, pancakes, diced potatoes, coffee, and bottled juice.
- San Antonio Zoo admission required, but not included.
- Guests 15yrs and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Check-in is from 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. | Experience starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Overall program lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- Face Masks are highly recommended for everyone ages 2 and older during the egg hunt
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between your group and other groups that are participating.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the experience due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you for a future date.
- The program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability.
Sunday, April 4
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.