How much will it cost for my restaurant to be a part of Zoo-la-la?
• The San Antonio Zoo only asks each vendor to pay the $30.90 health inspection fee along with supplying food samples for 1,200 guests.
Where can I sign up?
• Please email Elisa Rodriguez, Marketing Coordinator, to request more information.
What are the Health Inspection Guidelines?
• Please click HERE for a Health Code to review all the necessary guidelines for all the food vendors at Zoo-la-la
Can I sell food products at Zoo-la-la?
• No, we ask that all restaurant vendors only provide free samples for the guests at Zoo-la-la.
How much food do I need to bring?
• We ask that you bring the minimum of 1,200 samples for the guests at the event.
Do I need to bring my own tables?
• The zoo will supply each restaurant with a food booth tent and two tables so that you will have the proper serving station at the event.
Please call Elisa Rodriguez, Marketing Coordinator at (210) 734-7184 ext. 1055 or email at email@example.com for any other questions or information. Thank you!