Online Registration has now closed. You may print the registration form from the above link and bring it to our main office or you can register on the day of the race (please try and arrive at least an hour early for Same Day Registration).
Parents will be able to accompany runners under 7 years of age, older runners will race on their own.
Early packet pick-up is available on Sept. 7 & 8 from 12-2 and 4-6 at the Zoo’s Donkey Barn at 950 E. Hildebrand (directions below).
Directions to the San Antonio Zoo’s Donkey Barn:
• Address: 950 E. Hildebrand
• Take Hildebrand towards Broadway
• Enter Brackenridge Park to the right, immediately across from UIW. (There is a large green gate along the right hand side)
• At the first stop sign, take a right.
• We are inside the building immediately on your right (looks like the Alamo)
$20 per child ON or BEFORE September 1st
$25 per child AFTER September 1st
1-3 years: 0.25 mile race
4-5 years: 0.25 mile race
6-7 years: 0.5 mile race
8-9 years: 0.5 mile race
10-11 years: 0.5 mile race
Parents are welcome to run alongside their child(ren) during the race.
Medals will be awarded to the top three girls and top three boys in each age division.
T-shirts and ribbons to all entrants.
Your registration fee gets you to the starting line.
Your fundraising gets us to the finish line!
INTERESTED IN RAISING MORE MONEY FOR THE SAN ANTONIO ZOO?