Treat your favorite Grandparents
Grandparents Receive Free Admission
Grandparents attend for Free September 7 & 8
We’re celebrating National Grandparent’s Day this weekend by offering FREE admission for grandparents with a paid child admission on September 7 and 8. Get outside and spend time connecting with your youngest generation! Free for Annual Pass holders.
Offer valid at ticket window only.
Grandparent’s Day Lunch
Add icing to the day by enjoying a picnic style lunch in the zoo, learn about animals with an up-close encounter from the animal ambassador team, and taking a ride on the train. Make reservations for lunch today!
What You Need to Know:
- Grandparents receive free admission with a paid child
- Valid only on September 7 & 8
- To claim your FREE ticket, visit any zoo ticket window on select days
- Offer valid at the gate only
- Annual Pass holders can bring in a grandparent for FREE
*Offer valid only on select days. One (1) free standard admission ticket per paid child ticket. Admission must be used on advertised days only. Not valid with any other offers, special events, or experiences. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Complimentary admission has zero value.