Wild at Heart Valentine's Dinner
Valentine's Dinner Now Sold Out
Heat up your Valentine’s night and be transported to the riverbanks of Africa where some of the wildest animals will be illuminated. Enjoy a gourmet surf and turf cuisine complete with grilled asparagus and silky mashed potatoes. Pair your meal with your choice of vivacious red or white wine while Animal Care Specialists chat about our hippos, Uma and Timothy as they get to enjoy some of their favorite treats.
Pop the top off your date night with a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. For that extra sweet tooth, choose from an assortment of desserts. By the end of this zoo-nique experience, your feathers will be sure to flap and your tails tussle.
Your Reservation Includes:
- Three course plated dinner
- Complimentary red and white wine service throughout the evening
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and strawberries per table
- Hippo feed viewing experience
Valentine's Dinner Guidelines
- Reservations are required for this experience.
- Reservations are $75.00 per person.
- San Antonio Zoo standard admission is not required for this event.
- This is a 21 and up only event
- Check-in is from 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. at the zoo's front gate | Experience starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Overall program lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows or without a minimum of one week notice.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the experience due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns.