What about the weather?
• We are monitoring weather for Thursday’s Zoo La-La! Currently the event is scheduled to occur as planned.
What does “Adult only” mean?
• Guests that attend Zoo-la-la must be 21 years of age or over, photo I.D. is required at front entrance.
What is included with the purchase of a Zoo-La-La! ticket?
• With the purchase of your event ticket, you will get unlimited access to all food stations, beer booths, wine samples, live entertainment and animal chats.
Is there only going to be wine?
• No. Beer, water and other non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
What is an animal chat?
• An animal chat is an amazing way to get first-hand knowledge about some of the Zoo animals. San Antonio Zoo Animal Care Specialists will be located along the Zoo-La-La! route with some of the animals they care for. So get your cameras ready for some great photos! This is a unique opportunity to engage with the amazing Animal Care Specialists and learn more about the animals they care so much about.
What is Zoo Pool?
• Zoo Pool is a fun game of chance where everyone is a winner! For $20 guests choose a toy duck from our kiddie pool filled with toy ducks, on the bottom of each duck is a number and each number corresponds with a prize. The toy duck determines which item you win. Prizes vary from restaurant and store gift certificates, hotel stays, spa packages, artwork, Zoo memberships and SO MUCH MORE!
Can I get in with a Zoo Membership?
• We offer Zoo members a special discounted price on your event ticket.
Do Zoomers get free admssion?
• We offer Zoomers a special discounted price on your event ticket.
If I plan on being at the Zoo, can I just stay until the event starts?
• No, all guests will need to leave the Zoo grounds and re-enter with a ticket at the start ofZoo-La-La! Tickets may be purchased at the door or purchased ahead of time online.
Event tickets are issued by San Antonio Zoo (“SAZ”), a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit and admits one person. HOLDER ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT. HOLDER AGREES THAT SAZ AND ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AND EMPLOYEES ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED BY HOLDER FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH CAUSES. SAZ reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by SAZ to endanger or disrupt patrons, animals, or others. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed, is valid only for the event for which it is issued, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be reproduced in any form. If for any reason a copy of this ticket is made, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry, while any following tickets with the same bar code will be denied access. Event staff can verify the legitimate buyer by checking photo ID.